Sunday, April 10, 2011

5 people and a dog in a space smaller than your bedroom


Some friends and I drove 203 miles to a cabin in De Borgia, Montana. The cabin is pictured. 5 of us and my roommates dog stayed there for two nights. Surprisingly that little cabin contained 2 bunk beds, a bathroom, and a kitchen area.


Now to be fully honest this trip took place over a month ago I've just been slacking in the blog world. But the whole reason for the trip was to ski at lookout pass. A ski area just over the state line in Idaho. When we went that particular ski area had received more snow than any other ski area in the past week. Unfortunately, it wasn't my best day of skiing. Oh well. The highlight of the day actually wasn't a good run but the fact that I got to meet some family who live in Idaho who I had never met before. My dad's cousin actually works at Look out pass as a ski instructor and once he found out I was there this sign was waiting for me when I got off the chair lift...

So once I got to the bottom I went to go meet him and his daughter was actually there too! So I got to meet two Yuill's that day! It was very cool.




As for 5 people and the dog staying in that tiny cabin. It wasn't awful. We actually managed pretty well. We were able to entertain ourselves in the cabin with board games and old VHS' from the 1980's. Very hilarious. However, I think two nights in that tiny cabin was enough for me. I was happy to get back to my Queen bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment