Friday, January 28, 2011

Colt Anderson prefers Pat's Cheesesteaks


I have video proof of this. Watch the video at the site below to witness the current Philadelphia Eagle and Butte native saying what Cheesesteak place he prefers in the culinary war.

http://www.kxlf.com/videoplayer/?video_id=6144&categories=244


Anderson is from Butte, MT, where you all know I currently live and work. He also plays in the NFL and this year he went from the Minnesota Vikings to the Philadelphia Eagles. Which is great since I love Philadelphia and the sports teams and suddenly a lot of people in Butte now follow the Eagles along with me. Our Sports Director at KXLF/KBZK had set up an interview with Anderson since the Eagle was back in town and before he went I instructed him on a very important question to ask, "Did he have a Philly Cheesesteak?" Obviously I got my question answered. I just had no idea it would become the story that ran on the sportscast. I also had no idea I would get a shout out in the sportscast but both were very awesome. But if you watched you know I obviously think he needs to try Jim's when he gets back to Philly. Feel free to disagree though. I know there's a lot of disagreement out there in the world as to where the best Philly Cheesesteak comes from. Oh and Colt, you also need to get some Philly soft pretzels if you haven't done that yet. Those are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment