Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sheep on the road


I forgot one VERY important detail about skiing in my previous blog. When Joey and I were driving to the ski area on Sunday we had come to a stop on a highway because of this herd of big horn sheep. They were there licking the salt off the road and really didn't care about the cars on the road. They were gonna do what they wanted and you just had to stop for them. Well the very next day when I was at work we got word that a guy in a pick up truck failed to stop and killed 8 of these sheep. Since we didn't have any pictures of the actual accident my pictures from the day before were aired. Sadly, the next day we did get pictures of the accident from Fish Wildlife and Parks. Trust me you don't want to see them. I was the lucky person who got to stare at the pictures of bloody, dead sheep and decide which ones to use to make a graphic that would air on the news that night. Anyways, here's another picture of the sheep pre accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment